Year 3 Project – Week 2

Yesterday, I completed the initial project setup in Unity – including any scenes I might need –  and earlier today I completed the initial script setup, to begin the development of the feature that I intend to test first – the ability to dig up fossils that the player can find in the environment.

However, I have yet to begin coding the scripts, as I am looking into the best way to accomplish this feature with a minimum of fuss – both for my own sake, and for the end user.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s